The second fall Thoroughbred meet at Los Alamitos that begins Thursday, Sept. 10, will be highlighted by the $100,000 Barretts Debutante for 2-year-old fillies and the $100,000 Barretts Juvenile for 2-year-old males.
Unbeaten Wake Up Nick rallied to win the $103,900 Barretts Juvenile by 2 3/4 lengths Sept. 14 at Los Alamitos Racecourse, improving to 5-for-5 in his young career.
Live daytime racing comes back to Los Alamitos Race Course from Sept. 5-21 with an 11-day fall meeting in conjunction with the Los Angeles County Fair.
The 2010 stakes schedule for Fairplex Park in Pomona, Calif. features two races worth $110,000 each.
Having one of the best afternoons in his young career, leading rider Tyler Baze won five races at Fairplex Park on Saturday, including the $100,000 Barrett's Debutante with Last Kiss.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Three Stakes Highlight Los Alamitos Summer Meet
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike