Austin Powers and Misbah will stand in 2010 at Judy Barrett's Godstone Farm near Pine Grove, Pa.
Bridlewood Farm stallions Act of Duty and Indian Ocean sired their first foals in mid-January.
Millionaire Futural, who won the 2001 Mervyn LeRoy Handicap (gr. II) and San Bernardino Handicap (gr. II) and has most recently been running at Hastings Park, is being retired to Old Friends in Georgetown, Ky.
- By Tom Precious
The long-awaited Request For Proposals for the franchise to operate racing at Aqueduct, Belmont and Saratoga was approved for release June 13 by a state government panel, though it appears increasingly unlikely the winning bidder will be selected this year.
Thoroughbred owner Jack Knowlton is among six appointments to a newly-created Committee on the Future of Racing announced by New York Republican Gov. George Pataki and state Senate majority leader Joseph L. Bruno on Friday.
Grade II winner Middlesex Drive has been relocated to Judith Barrett's Godstone Farm near Pine Grove, Pa.
Cetewayo, a homebred turf millionaire for Dr. John Chandler, will enter stud at Judith Barrett's Godstone Farm near Pine Grove, Pa.
Stakes-placed Special Times has entered stud at Judith Barrett's Godstone Farm near Pine Grove, Pa.
Millionaire Fastness, sire of Canadian champion and classic winner Le Cinquieme Essai, has been relocated to Judith Barrett's Godstone Farm near Pine Grove, Pa.
Bankbook, a 14-year-old son of Mr. Prospector, has been relocated to Judith Barrett's Godstone Farm near Pine Grove, Pa.
By Dr. Curtis L. Barrett -- The NTRA and AQHA have endorsed an Employee and Patron Responsible Wagering Initiative and will urge their member and supporting organizations which conduct wagering to adopt and implement this initiative in their facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack