High winds damaged three barns at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races the evening of July 5, but no horses or humans were injured and the track expects to not miss any race dates.
Laurel Park will open its fall meet Sept. 12 while it continues working on renovating its grandstand.
Hard Not to Like closes from six lengths back to take Diana Stakes in record time and more in the August 1, 2015 issue of Blood-Horse magazine.
Indiana Downs, which agreed to build new barns under a deal with horsemen and the Indiana Horse Racing Commission, opened two new barns Sept. 15.
Presque Isle Downs & Casino now has 668 stalls after building two 48-stall barns in advance of its 2012 meet, officials said April 17.
Thistledown is scheduled to finish construction on five new barns on Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente