The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's subsidiary, NTRA Charities, has announced that the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research has disbursed $49,000 to support ta research project on laminitis.
A jockey autograph session to benefit the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research and the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund will be held Saturday, June 26, at Belmont Park.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced March 25 that NTRA Charities has established the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green