The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's subsidiary, NTRA Charities, has announced that the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research has disbursed $49,000 to support ta research project on laminitis.
A jockey autograph session to benefit the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research and the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund will be held Saturday, June 26, at Belmont Park.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced March 25 that NTRA Charities has established the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky to Tackle Drug Compounder Concerns
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Nebraska Court to Decide on Instant Racing
- Indiana Proposes Emergency Cobalt Threshold
- Minnesota-Breds Featured at Canterbury
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: Woodward Stakes
- Will Wise Dan Triumph in the Bernard Baruch?
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens