The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's subsidiary, NTRA Charities, has announced that the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research has disbursed $49,000 to support ta research project on laminitis.
A jockey autograph session to benefit the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research and the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund will be held Saturday, June 26, at Belmont Park.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced March 25 that NTRA Charities has established the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research.
Most Popular Stories
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Tapwrit Works Towards Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double
- Well-Placed Illuminant Shines in Monrovia
- Gormley Works for Possible Belmont Start