The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's subsidiary, NTRA Charities, has announced that the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research has disbursed $49,000 to support ta research project on laminitis.
A jockey autograph session to benefit the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research and the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund will be held Saturday, June 26, at Belmont Park.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced March 25 that NTRA Charities has established the Barbaro Fund for Equine Health and Safety Research.
Most Popular Stories
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Jara's Sister to Make Panama Riding Debut
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?