Renowned equine photojournalist Barbara D. Livingston is recording her Saratoga summer in pictures and words in the Saratoga Photo Diary feature currently running on Bloodhorse.com.
Jockeys injured ar Arlington...Grade I races from Saratoga on the air this weekend.
A unidentified man returned Barbara Livingston's Eclipse Award Wednesday afternoon to the offices of The Blood-Horse in Lexington, Ky. The award was stolen at the awards ceremony Feb. 18 at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Fla.
Seventy-eight photographs from across the United States reveal the drama and fun of Thoroughbred racing in "Winning Colors," the National Museum of Racing's 7th annual photography show and contest. Winning Colors is open at the museum in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. through Feb. 22, 2002
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale
- Live Chat - Friday, September 26 at NOON EST
- Ruidoso Unveils Integrity and Safety Program
- Ramseys, Brown, Castellano Top Penn Standings
- Lemon Drop Kid and Bill Farish
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- Slideshow: Kelso: 5 Time HOY 50th Anniversary
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey