Renowned equine photojournalist Barbara D. Livingston is recording her Saratoga summer in pictures and words in the Saratoga Photo Diary feature currently running on Bloodhorse.com.
Jockeys injured ar Arlington...Grade I races from Saratoga on the air this weekend.
A unidentified man returned Barbara Livingston's Eclipse Award Wednesday afternoon to the offices of The Blood-Horse in Lexington, Ky. The award was stolen at the awards ceremony Feb. 18 at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Fla.
Seventy-eight photographs from across the United States reveal the drama and fun of Thoroughbred racing in "Winning Colors," the National Museum of Racing's 7th annual photography show and contest. Winning Colors is open at the museum in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. through Feb. 22, 2002
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro