Renowned equine photojournalist Barbara D. Livingston is recording her Saratoga summer in pictures and words in the Saratoga Photo Diary feature currently running on Bloodhorse.com.
Jockeys injured ar Arlington...Grade I races from Saratoga on the air this weekend.
A unidentified man returned Barbara Livingston's Eclipse Award Wednesday afternoon to the offices of The Blood-Horse in Lexington, Ky. The award was stolen at the awards ceremony Feb. 18 at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Fla.
Seventy-eight photographs from across the United States reveal the drama and fun of Thoroughbred racing in "Winning Colors," the National Museum of Racing's 7th annual photography show and contest. Winning Colors is open at the museum in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. through Feb. 22, 2002
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Argentina Produces Jump Start's 50th Stakes Winner
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board