Renowned equine photojournalist Barbara D. Livingston is recording her Saratoga summer in pictures and words in the Saratoga Photo Diary feature currently running on Bloodhorse.com.
Jockeys injured ar Arlington...Grade I races from Saratoga on the air this weekend.
A unidentified man returned Barbara Livingston's Eclipse Award Wednesday afternoon to the offices of The Blood-Horse in Lexington, Ky. The award was stolen at the awards ceremony Feb. 18 at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Fla.
Seventy-eight photographs from across the United States reveal the drama and fun of Thoroughbred racing in "Winning Colors," the National Museum of Racing's 7th annual photography show and contest. Winning Colors is open at the museum in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. through Feb. 22, 2002
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- Emerald Downs to Unveil New Video Screen
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- His Race to Win Seeking Repeat in Seagram Cup
- Protonico Heads Monmouth Cup Stakes Cast