Sayler's Creek provided owners Ken and Sarah Ramsey with a second consecutive win the Sandy Lane Barbados Gold Cup, the signature race of the Barbados Turf Club, March 7 at Garrison Savannah racetrack near Bridgetown.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey enjoyed a win in the Caribbean March 8 when veteran Major Marvel cruised to a clear victory in the $214,000 Sandy Lane Barbados Gold Cup at Savannah Garrison Racecourse.
Mrs. Gay Smith's homebred 6-year-old gelding Zoom was placed first in the March 5 Sandy Lane Barbardos Gold Cup in Bridgetown, Barbados, after fellow local Show Me the Money was disqualified after finishing first.
Stakes-winners Bribon and Sterwins headline a strong field in the Barbados Gold Cup, which also includes top Barbadian runner Areutalkintome and last year's Gold Cup winner, Daylight Express.
Canadian biomedical entrepreneur Eugene Melnyk has a powerful three-horse entry in Saturday's $107,000 Sandy Lane Barbados Gold Cup (Bar-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Three Stakes Highlight Los Alamitos Summer Meet
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike