Sayler's Creek provided owners Ken and Sarah Ramsey with a second consecutive win the Sandy Lane Barbados Gold Cup, the signature race of the Barbados Turf Club, March 7 at Garrison Savannah racetrack near Bridgetown.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey enjoyed a win in the Caribbean March 8 when veteran Major Marvel cruised to a clear victory in the $214,000 Sandy Lane Barbados Gold Cup at Savannah Garrison Racecourse.
Mrs. Gay Smith's homebred 6-year-old gelding Zoom was placed first in the March 5 Sandy Lane Barbardos Gold Cup in Bridgetown, Barbados, after fellow local Show Me the Money was disqualified after finishing first.
Stakes-winners Bribon and Sterwins headline a strong field in the Barbados Gold Cup, which also includes top Barbadian runner Areutalkintome and last year's Gold Cup winner, Daylight Express.
Canadian biomedical entrepreneur Eugene Melnyk has a powerful three-horse entry in Saturday's $107,000 Sandy Lane Barbados Gold Cup (Bar-I).
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont