Two owners and seven jockeys were indicted Wednesday for allegedly fixing 15 races at Penn National between January and May. If convicted, they face up to five years in prison and fines up to $250,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results and Points