Stakes-placed Spaniard has been retired from racing and will stand the 2012 breeding season at Gardiner Farms near Caledon, Ontario, Canada.
Graded stakes winner Chocolate Candy, who was retired from racing this fall to stand at Bar None Ranches near Dewinton, Alberta, Canada, died of complications following a paddock accident at the farm.
Graded stakes winner Chocolate Candy has been retired from racing for stallion duty in 2012 at Bar None Ranches near Dewinton, Alberta, Canada.
Saint Stephen, a graded stakes-winning full brother to Horse of the Year Ashado, came through with his first winner when his daughter Holy Tempest scored at Northlands Park.
Saint Stephen, a graded stakes-winning full brother to champion Ashado, will enter stud at Lynn Chouinard's Bar None Ranches near Dewinton, Alberta, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Southwest Regional: Double Barrel
- Southeast Regional: Investing in Success
- Reinventing Racing - By Eric Mitchell
- One Last Hope to Salvage Illinois 2014 Season
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better
- G3 Winner Keep Up Retired to Mill Ridge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 12/17/2013
- After the Wire: Shared Belief, Midnight Hawk
- Lasix-Free BC Juveniles Show Few EIPH Cases