The June 6 Belmont Stakes Charity Celebration hosted at Bobby Flay's Bar Americain will feature an auction to benefit the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Chef and racehorse owner Bobby Flay has been selected as the recipient of the Earle I. Mack Thoroughbred Champion Award.
The event, featuring "The Foods of Bobby Flay," will be jointly hosted by and will benefit two prominent charities in the equine industry: the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says