In response to widespread media speculation Juddmonte Group chief executive Douglas Erskine-Crum issued a statement Dec. 4 saying Prince Khalid Abdullah's worldwide racing and breeding operation is not for sale.
Juddmonte on Jan. 29 announced the arrival of the first foal out of 2009 Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) winner Midday. The six-time group I-winning mare will form part of Frankel's first book in 2013.
Great Britain will stage its highly anticipated season finale Oct. 20 at Ascot, where superstar Frankel, one of the best racehorses of the modern era, will bid to remain undefeated in his final career start.
Khalid Abdullah's homebred English champion Oasis Dream, the first horse to break the 1:10 mark for six furlongs over the Rowley Mile at Newmarket, will enter stud at his owner's nearby Banstead Manor Stud.
Khalid Abdullah's champion homebred Oasis Dream is scheduled to be retired to his owner's Banstead Manor Stud in England for stallion duty.
French group winner Dansili, who came close to winning the Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), will stand at Khalid Abdullah's Banstead Manor Stud in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- Jockey Club 2014 Fact Book Posted Online
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- New York Owner/Breeder Bomze Dies at 76
- Maryland-Based Owner Heft Dies at 94