Tattersalls has cataloged 145 horses to its Craven breeze-up sale that will be conducted April 14-16 at the company's headquarters in Newmarket, England.
Craven Breeze-up sale catalog has 194 horses listed.
Tattersalls' 2007 Craven Breeze-Up Sale failed to keep pace with the 2006 renewal, falling by 20% with its 8.636 million guineas turnover. The clearance rate of 63% was also off when compared with 84% 12 months ago.
After a shaky start Tuesday night, Tattersalls' 2007 Craven Breeze-Up Sale rallied to produce a 5,138,000gns turnover, 9% short of last year's figure, a 74,464gns average, down 1% and 52,000gns median, down 5%.
Europe's 2-year-old in training record price was passed twice at the Tattersalls Breeze-Up Sale Wednesday, most dramatically by a 500,000 guineas Fusaichi Pegasus colt out of champion 2-year-old Lyric Fantasy bought by Fusao Sekiguchi.
The Doncaster breeze-up sale ended its record-setting run Thursday in England, posting its highest ever gross revenue, average price, and median price.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score