Tattersalls has cataloged 145 horses to its Craven breeze-up sale that will be conducted April 14-16 at the company's headquarters in Newmarket, England.
Craven Breeze-up sale catalog has 194 horses listed.
Tattersalls' 2007 Craven Breeze-Up Sale failed to keep pace with the 2006 renewal, falling by 20% with its 8.636 million guineas turnover. The clearance rate of 63% was also off when compared with 84% 12 months ago.
After a shaky start Tuesday night, Tattersalls' 2007 Craven Breeze-Up Sale rallied to produce a 5,138,000gns turnover, 9% short of last year's figure, a 74,464gns average, down 1% and 52,000gns median, down 5%.
Europe's 2-year-old in training record price was passed twice at the Tattersalls Breeze-Up Sale Wednesday, most dramatically by a 500,000 guineas Fusaichi Pegasus colt out of champion 2-year-old Lyric Fantasy bought by Fusao Sekiguchi.
The Doncaster breeze-up sale ended its record-setting run Thursday in England, posting its highest ever gross revenue, average price, and median price.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses