Equestrio beats Dialed In, Turbulent Descent and Dubai racing. View Slideshow
Bankable flew down the center of the course to capture the $200,000 Mahab Al Shimaal Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-III) by one length over Conveyance at Meydan Racecourse March 3.
Former Bob Baffert trainee Conveyance will make his 2011 debut in the Mahab Al Shimaal Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse March 3.
Longshot Al Shemali took over from a trio of American horses in upper stretch and pulled away to win the $5 million Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) March 27 at Meydan Racecourse.
Jockey Craig Williams partnered Niconero in his work the morning of March 24 to prepare for the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) and reported the 7-year-old was in good shape.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill