Equestrio beats Dialed In, Turbulent Descent and Dubai racing. View Slideshow
Bankable flew down the center of the course to capture the $200,000 Mahab Al Shimaal Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-III) by one length over Conveyance at Meydan Racecourse March 3.
Former Bob Baffert trainee Conveyance will make his 2011 debut in the Mahab Al Shimaal Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse March 3.
Longshot Al Shemali took over from a trio of American horses in upper stretch and pulled away to win the $5 million Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) March 27 at Meydan Racecourse.
Jockey Craig Williams partnered Niconero in his work the morning of March 24 to prepare for the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) and reported the 7-year-old was in good shape.
Most Popular Stories
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp