Game On Dude, likely favorite for the TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I), put in a sharp drill of five furlongs in :59 3/5 Aug. 19 at Del Mar in his final major move leading up to the $1 million, 1 1/4-mile race Aug. 25.
Power Broker, one of three likely starters for trainer Bob Baffert in the April 6 Santa Anita Derby (gr. I), worked four furlongs in company the morning of March 31 in :47 2/5.
Dual grade I winner Coil, soon to be a stallion, seems primed to go out on top in the $150,000 San Pasqual Stakes (gr. II) Jan. 5 at Santa Anita Park.
Grade I winners Comma to the Top and Smiling Tiger tackle four entrants from the barn of Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert, making for an intriguing Vernon O. Underwood Stakes (gr. III) Dec. 3 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby