The quick Bishop Court Hill should be the one to beat in Saturday's $100,000 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III) for sprinters at Aqueduct, but the outcome could be determined early.
Danny A. Limongelli's Banjo Picker, dismissed at odds of 47-1 though he had won four of nine starts this year, won the $112,000 Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct in an exciting three-horse photo finish Sunday.
A field of 11 familiar sprinters, including Spooky Mulder and Clever Electrician, are set for Sunday's $100,000-added Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct on the last day of live racing in New York until Dec. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Oaklawn Posts Double-Digit Handle Gains
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer