The quick Bishop Court Hill should be the one to beat in Saturday's $100,000 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III) for sprinters at Aqueduct, but the outcome could be determined early.
Danny A. Limongelli's Banjo Picker, dismissed at odds of 47-1 though he had won four of nine starts this year, won the $112,000 Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct in an exciting three-horse photo finish Sunday.
A field of 11 familiar sprinters, including Spooky Mulder and Clever Electrician, are set for Sunday's $100,000-added Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct on the last day of live racing in New York until Dec. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm