The quick Bishop Court Hill should be the one to beat in Saturday's $100,000 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III) for sprinters at Aqueduct, but the outcome could be determined early.
Danny A. Limongelli's Banjo Picker, dismissed at odds of 47-1 though he had won four of nine starts this year, won the $112,000 Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct in an exciting three-horse photo finish Sunday.
A field of 11 familiar sprinters, including Spooky Mulder and Clever Electrician, are set for Sunday's $100,000-added Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct on the last day of live racing in New York until Dec. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet
- Wise Dan to Make Return in Bernard Baruch
- Storm and a Half to Stand in Iowa
- Tiz Wonderful Colt Sells for OKC Sale Record
- Unbeaten Taghrooda Heads Yorkshire Oaks
- Consignors Provide Keeneland Showing Schedule
- Haskin's Top Sprinters of the Last 50 Years
- New Mexico Owner/Breeder Danley Dies