The quick Bishop Court Hill should be the one to beat in Saturday's $100,000 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III) for sprinters at Aqueduct, but the outcome could be determined early.
Danny A. Limongelli's Banjo Picker, dismissed at odds of 47-1 though he had won four of nine starts this year, won the $112,000 Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct in an exciting three-horse photo finish Sunday.
A field of 11 familiar sprinters, including Spooky Mulder and Clever Electrician, are set for Sunday's $100,000-added Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct on the last day of live racing in New York until Dec. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit