The quick Bishop Court Hill should be the one to beat in Saturday's $100,000 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III) for sprinters at Aqueduct, but the outcome could be determined early.
Danny A. Limongelli's Banjo Picker, dismissed at odds of 47-1 though he had won four of nine starts this year, won the $112,000 Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct in an exciting three-horse photo finish Sunday.
A field of 11 familiar sprinters, including Spooky Mulder and Clever Electrician, are set for Sunday's $100,000-added Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct on the last day of live racing in New York until Dec. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- Champion Tepin Works at Churchill Downs
- Tourist, Celestine Work at Keeneland
- War Front's Mosler to Country Life Farm
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Interest Level High for Fasig-Tipton Sale