The quick Bishop Court Hill should be the one to beat in Saturday's $100,000 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III) for sprinters at Aqueduct, but the outcome could be determined early.
Danny A. Limongelli's Banjo Picker, dismissed at odds of 47-1 though he had won four of nine starts this year, won the $112,000 Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct in an exciting three-horse photo finish Sunday.
A field of 11 familiar sprinters, including Spooky Mulder and Clever Electrician, are set for Sunday's $100,000-added Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct on the last day of live racing in New York until Dec. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Looks Splendid in Las Flores
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Florida Derby Card to Receive Purse Incentive
- Hernandez Reaches 1,000th Victory Milestone
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe