The quick Bishop Court Hill should be the one to beat in Saturday's $100,000 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III) for sprinters at Aqueduct, but the outcome could be determined early.
Danny A. Limongelli's Banjo Picker, dismissed at odds of 47-1 though he had won four of nine starts this year, won the $112,000 Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct in an exciting three-horse photo finish Sunday.
A field of 11 familiar sprinters, including Spooky Mulder and Clever Electrician, are set for Sunday's $100,000-added Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct on the last day of live racing in New York until Dec. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- California Chrome Arrives at Arlington
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- Medal Count Retired to Spendthrift Farm
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Lovely Maria Returns for Delaware Oaks
- WTBOA Summer Sale Catalog Available Online
- Ben's Cat Aims for Fourth Parx Dash Victory