The quick Bishop Court Hill should be the one to beat in Saturday's $100,000 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III) for sprinters at Aqueduct, but the outcome could be determined early.
Danny A. Limongelli's Banjo Picker, dismissed at odds of 47-1 though he had won four of nine starts this year, won the $112,000 Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct in an exciting three-horse photo finish Sunday.
A field of 11 familiar sprinters, including Spooky Mulder and Clever Electrician, are set for Sunday's $100,000-added Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct on the last day of live racing in New York until Dec. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Nathaniel Filly Tops Tattersalls Foal Session
- An Opportunity for Hoppertunity in the Clark
- Discreet Marq, La Tia Square Off in Matriarch
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby