The quick Bishop Court Hill should be the one to beat in Saturday's $100,000 Toboggan Handicap (gr. III) for sprinters at Aqueduct, but the outcome could be determined early.
Danny A. Limongelli's Banjo Picker, dismissed at odds of 47-1 though he had won four of nine starts this year, won the $112,000 Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct in an exciting three-horse photo finish Sunday.
A field of 11 familiar sprinters, including Spooky Mulder and Clever Electrician, are set for Sunday's $100,000-added Gravesend Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct on the last day of live racing in New York until Dec. 28.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Drefong Gallops Home to King's Bishop Score
- Flintshire Dominant Again in Sword Dancer
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- A. P. Indian Gets Second Grade I in Forego
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Cavorting on Top in Personal Ensign
- Haveyougoneaway Surges to Ballerina Win
- Masochistic Breezes to Pat O'Brien Victory