Hong Kong star Cape of Good Hope set a course record at York Saturday when capturing the Golden Jubilee Stakes (Eng-I) in a surprise on the final day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Juddmonte Farms' homebred Three Valleys closed from mid-pack under Richard Hughes to prevail by three-quarters of a length in the $175,885 Shadwell Stud Middle Park Stakes (Eng-I) Oct. 3 at Newmarket.
Balmont, a member of Stravinsky's first crop, won the Scottish Equitable Gimcrack Stakes (Eng-II) by a head over Fokine at York Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Durkin Nears Finish Line of Brilliant Career
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test