Hong Kong star Cape of Good Hope set a course record at York Saturday when capturing the Golden Jubilee Stakes (Eng-I) in a surprise on the final day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Juddmonte Farms' homebred Three Valleys closed from mid-pack under Richard Hughes to prevail by three-quarters of a length in the $175,885 Shadwell Stud Middle Park Stakes (Eng-I) Oct. 3 at Newmarket.
Balmont, a member of Stravinsky's first crop, won the Scottish Equitable Gimcrack Stakes (Eng-II) by a head over Fokine at York Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Calder's GM of Racing to Stay With CDI
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp