A full brother to Canadian champion Pender Harbour was sold for the top price of $325,000 at the Sept. 2 selected Canadian premier yearling sale, which saw large gains in every key statistical category.
A cloud of uncertainty hovered over the first session of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society's (Ontario division) annual selected yearling sale Sept. 3 at the Woodbine sales pavilion in Rexdale, Ontario.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- KY-Bred Ryans Charm Scores Repeat in Peru GI
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup