A full brother to Canadian champion Pender Harbour was sold for the top price of $325,000 at the Sept. 2 selected Canadian premier yearling sale, which saw large gains in every key statistical category.
A cloud of uncertainty hovered over the first session of the Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society's (Ontario division) annual selected yearling sale Sept. 3 at the Woodbine sales pavilion in Rexdale, Ontario.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Tirico to Host NBC's Triple Crown Coverage
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo