Godolphin Racing's two-time grade I winner It's Tricky made her season debut successful in the Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) when she took over from pacesetter Love and Pride at the top of the lane and cruised to victory.
The top three finishers of the Mother Goose Stakes (gr. I), including winner Devil May Care, top a field of eight in a historic edition of the Coaching Club American Oaks (gr. I) July 24 on opening weekend at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Celestine Seeks Honey Fox Repeat
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows