Godolphin Racing's two-time grade I winner It's Tricky made her season debut successful in the Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) when she took over from pacesetter Love and Pride at the top of the lane and cruised to victory.
The top three finishers of the Mother Goose Stakes (gr. I), including winner Devil May Care, top a field of eight in a historic edition of the Coaching Club American Oaks (gr. I) July 24 on opening weekend at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- A. P. Indian Seeks Vanderbilt Repeat
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Extend Racing, Simulcasting
- TCA Appoints Five New Directors
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset