A silent auction at the New York Turf Writers Association's 82nd annual awards dinner and dance on Monday raised just over $18,000 for the benefit of Thoroughbred charities.
Seasons to top New York-bred stallions, New York Yankees memorabilia, a foursome at Saratoga National Golf Club, house seats to a Broadway show, a Travers Day box, and seats for the 22nd Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships are among the items scheduled to be auctioned off at the 82nd annual New York Turf Writers Association awards dinner and dance, Monday, Aug. 22 at the Gideon Putnam Hotel in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes