Kris Kin, winner of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I), has been sold to stand at Al Shaab Stud near Tripoli, Libya.
Grade I winner Stroll is back at the Hancock family's Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., after standing the last two breeding seasons at Azienda Agricola Mediterraneo in Italy under a lease arrangement.
The only offspring by English and Irish champion George Washington figures to be one of the main attractions at the Goffs November foal sale in Ireland.
Grade I winner Stroll came through with his first winner when his son Sabino won by 13 1/2 lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Massachusetts Sire Dr. Rockett Gets First Win
- Jockey David Mello Registers 1,000th Win
- F-T July: 'Chrome' Asst. Trainer Alan Sherman
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 154 Cowboy Cal--Refugee
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat