Kris Kin, winner of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I), has been sold to stand at Al Shaab Stud near Tripoli, Libya.
Grade I winner Stroll is back at the Hancock family's Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., after standing the last two breeding seasons at Azienda Agricola Mediterraneo in Italy under a lease arrangement.
The only offspring by English and Irish champion George Washington figures to be one of the main attractions at the Goffs November foal sale in Ireland.
Grade I winner Stroll came through with his first winner when his son Sabino won by 13 1/2 lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby