Kris Kin, winner of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I), has been sold to stand at Al Shaab Stud near Tripoli, Libya.
Grade I winner Stroll is back at the Hancock family's Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., after standing the last two breeding seasons at Azienda Agricola Mediterraneo in Italy under a lease arrangement.
The only offspring by English and Irish champion George Washington figures to be one of the main attractions at the Goffs November foal sale in Ireland.
Grade I winner Stroll came through with his first winner when his son Sabino won by 13 1/2 lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win