Kris Kin, winner of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I), has been sold to stand at Al Shaab Stud near Tripoli, Libya.
Grade I winner Stroll is back at the Hancock family's Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., after standing the last two breeding seasons at Azienda Agricola Mediterraneo in Italy under a lease arrangement.
The only offspring by English and Irish champion George Washington figures to be one of the main attractions at the Goffs November foal sale in Ireland.
Grade I winner Stroll came through with his first winner when his son Sabino won by 13 1/2 lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture