Kris Kin, winner of the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I), has been sold to stand at Al Shaab Stud near Tripoli, Libya.
Grade I winner Stroll is back at the Hancock family's Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., after standing the last two breeding seasons at Azienda Agricola Mediterraneo in Italy under a lease arrangement.
The only offspring by English and Irish champion George Washington figures to be one of the main attractions at the Goffs November foal sale in Ireland.
Grade I winner Stroll came through with his first winner when his son Sabino won by 13 1/2 lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- TOBA Names Top Owners, Breeders for 2014
- Big Blue Kitten Takes United Nations
- Shaman Ghost Rallies to Take Queen's Plate
- Favorite Tale Upsets Champion Work All Week
- Filly is First Winner for Albertus Maximus
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Bradester Too Strong in Salvator Mile
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- Grand Bili Upsets Barbados in Carry Back
- Merry Meadow Wins Princess Rooney in Return