Offlee Wild, winner of the Suburban Handicap (gr. I) at Belmont Park in his last start, will face just five rivals Sunday in the Saratoga Breeders' Cup (gr. II) at the Spa. With Edgar Prado back up, the son of Wild Again will tote high weight of 118 pounds.
Offlee Wild, winner of the Suburban (gr. I) and Massachusetts (gr. II) Handicaps, has been purchased by Sheikh Mohammed's Darley and will stand at Darley at Jonabell in 2006.
Offlee Wild, winner of the Suburban Handicap (gr. I), has been purchased by Darley and will stand at Jonabell Farm in Lexington, Ky. in 2006, at the end of his racing career.
AZ Azalea Stable's Offlee Wild was on the Saratoga main track Friday morning for a workout for trainer Juan Rodriguez, who has been taking over the training responsibilities of Richard Dutrow Jr. Dutrow will return to Saratoga on Monday after serving a 60-day suspension handed down in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic