Sawtooth Mountain, a stakes-placed winner and $1 million 2007 Keeneland September sale yearling, has been retired from racing and will stand the 2012 breeding season for owner Wayne George at Circle G Farms in Atoka, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Travers Day Handle Just Shy of $50 Million
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Loss Can't Derail Pharoah Phenomenon
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win