Even-money favorite Seattle Smooth took over coming off the turn and rolled to a dominating 5 3/4-length victory in a scratch-filled running of the $142,500 Bed o' Roses Handicap (gr. II) April 18 at Aqueduct.
This week, Jason and Evan analyze the Lexus Raven Run Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland on October 18. Plus, Cary Fotias of Equiform looks at two October 18 races from Oak Tree at Santa Anita.
With main rival Country Star scratched after throwing her jockey while in the starting gate, Godolphin's Music Note won the $237,500 Gazelle Stakes (gr. I) in little more than a walkover over three rivals at Belmont Park Sept. 13.
Godolphin Stable's Music Note, making her case for the 3-year-old filly championship in 2008, can add to her argument when she takes on a small field of four rivals in the $250,000 Gazelle Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park Sept. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- NYRA Chairman Bonomo Takes Leave of Absence