A stumble out of the gate may have been a blessing in disguise for D. P. Racing's Yahilwa in the $150,000 Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) April 18 at Hawthorne Racecourse.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's versatile Awesome Flower appears the one to beat in the $150,000 Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) from Hawthorne Race Course on April 18.
Santa Anita Park, Fair Grounds, Gulfstream Park, Parx, Laurel Park, Turfway. view slideshow
Arlington Park, Europe, Japan, Delaware Park, Gulfstream Park, Monmouth Park, Lone Star Park and more! view slideshow
Salvador Hernandez's La Tia displayed her affinity for her home track May 24 in the $150,000 Arlington Matron (gr. III), romping wire-to-wire under E.T. Baird in the 1 1/8-mile Polytrack event at Arlington Park.
Arlington Oaks winner La Tia is after her second grade III victory, but could have her work cut out for her May 24 when invader Moment in Dixie comes in for the $150,000 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III).
Undefeated since moving to the barn of trainer Ron Faucheux, Brittlyn Stable's Class Included looks to keep her streak alive against seven others in the $400,000 Houston Ladies Classic Jan. 25 at Sam Houston Race Park.
The 32nd running of the $100,000 Gardenia Stakes (gr. III) at Ellis Park Aug. 10 will mark 2012 champion female sprinter Groupie Doll's 5-year-old debut.
Following a review of the recent Lady Canterbury Stakes by the American Graded Stakes Committee, the listed status of the stakes that was contested July 13 at Canterbury Park has been reinstated.
Mister Marti Gras won the inaugural $125,000 Mystic Lake Mile at Canterbury Park July 13 as the 3-5 favorite, a race after Awesome Flower was victorious in the $100,000 Lady Canterbury Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win