Ro Parra's Millennium Farms has announced a frequent-breeder awards program like those that have been successfully used in other consumer markets.
This is the first in a series detailing state-bred awards offered across the country. The series, which examines the breed-back regulations, and the amount of money paid to owners, breeders, and stallion owners, begins with the Eastern region.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist Charges to Cigar Mile Victory
- Stormy Lucy Provides Matriarch Stunner
- Del Mar Sees Daily Handle Drop for Fall Meet
- Mr Speaker Retired, Will Stand at Lane's End
- Melmich Breaks Track Record in Valedictory
- Dressed in Hermes Up Late for DeMille Win
- 'All Others' Choice in Pool 1 of KDFW
- Mohaymen Heads South After Remsen Victory
- Steward Tom Ward Works Final Day at Del Mar
- Casse Has Derby Aspirations for 2-year-olds