Thoroughbred Charities of America has named John Evans as its first Award of Merit recipient of 2016.
Oklahoma Thoroughbred Retirement Program is the July recipient of the Thoroughbred Charities of America's Award of Merit.
Thoroughbred Charities of America has announced the recipients of its Award of Merit honored at breeders associations' awards ceremonies in May.
No award given to John Nerud could be more appropriately named than the Award of Merit.
At the National Turf Writers Association's annual awards dinner just before the 2000 Breeders' Cup, Jim McKay couldn't help taking a jab at those honoring him with the Joe Palmer Award for meritorious service to racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin