Thoroughbred Charities of America has named John Evans as its first Award of Merit recipient of 2016.
Oklahoma Thoroughbred Retirement Program is the July recipient of the Thoroughbred Charities of America's Award of Merit.
Thoroughbred Charities of America has announced the recipients of its Award of Merit honored at breeders associations' awards ceremonies in May.
No award given to John Nerud could be more appropriately named than the Award of Merit.
At the National Turf Writers Association's annual awards dinner just before the 2000 Breeders' Cup, Jim McKay couldn't help taking a jab at those honoring him with the Joe Palmer Award for meritorious service to racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD