Fancy Pan and daughters have been giving New Jersey-based breeder Bo Smith and Kentucky consignor Joe Dodgen winners and sale stars over several generations.
The dam of dual Classic winner and Horse of the Year candidate Smarty Jones, I'll Get Along, and grade I-winning stallion prospect Toccet highlight the catalogue for the Nov. 7 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November mixed sale, beginning at 1:30 p.m. at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks. The one-day sale also includes a continuation of the reduction of broodmares and weanling from the estate of the late John Franks and the complete dispersal of Dan Borislow.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- Cuomo Proposes Returning NYRA to Private Control
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Cautious Giant Brings Top Price at Barretts Mixed Sale
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win