Fancy Pan and daughters have been giving New Jersey-based breeder Bo Smith and Kentucky consignor Joe Dodgen winners and sale stars over several generations.
The dam of dual Classic winner and Horse of the Year candidate Smarty Jones, I'll Get Along, and grade I-winning stallion prospect Toccet highlight the catalogue for the Nov. 7 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November mixed sale, beginning at 1:30 p.m. at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks. The one-day sale also includes a continuation of the reduction of broodmares and weanling from the estate of the late John Franks and the complete dispersal of Dan Borislow.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt