Fancy Pan and daughters have been giving New Jersey-based breeder Bo Smith and Kentucky consignor Joe Dodgen winners and sale stars over several generations.
The dam of dual Classic winner and Horse of the Year candidate Smarty Jones, I'll Get Along, and grade I-winning stallion prospect Toccet highlight the catalogue for the Nov. 7 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November mixed sale, beginning at 1:30 p.m. at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks. The one-day sale also includes a continuation of the reduction of broodmares and weanling from the estate of the late John Franks and the complete dispersal of Dan Borislow.
Most Popular Stories
- Gunnevera Draws Outside for Florida Derby
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- What's Going On Here: Beyond Imagination
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Kentucky Horse Park to Celebrate Man 'o War