Fancy Pan and daughters have been giving New Jersey-based breeder Bo Smith and Kentucky consignor Joe Dodgen winners and sale stars over several generations.
The dam of dual Classic winner and Horse of the Year candidate Smarty Jones, I'll Get Along, and grade I-winning stallion prospect Toccet highlight the catalogue for the Nov. 7 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November mixed sale, beginning at 1:30 p.m. at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks. The one-day sale also includes a continuation of the reduction of broodmares and weanling from the estate of the late John Franks and the complete dispersal of Dan Borislow.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Forever Unbridled Heads Cast for Beldame
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday