Fancy Pan and daughters have been giving New Jersey-based breeder Bo Smith and Kentucky consignor Joe Dodgen winners and sale stars over several generations.
The dam of dual Classic winner and Horse of the Year candidate Smarty Jones, I'll Get Along, and grade I-winning stallion prospect Toccet highlight the catalogue for the Nov. 7 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November mixed sale, beginning at 1:30 p.m. at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks. The one-day sale also includes a continuation of the reduction of broodmares and weanling from the estate of the late John Franks and the complete dispersal of Dan Borislow.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- Mokat Surges to San Clemente Victory
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis