It did not take long during the Sept. 16 seventh session for the Keeneland September yearling sale to surpass the $219.7 million in gross receipts for the entire 11-day sale in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Breeding Entities Pledge Support to TAA
- Records Fall at Inglis Premier Yearling Sale
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- KY House Passes BC Tax Break Legislation
- Gleeson Named to Grayson Research Position
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Fair Grounds Preps a Tale of Two Sexes