An Octagonal -- Ju Jitsu filly sold for $55,000 ($32,951 in U.S. funds) Tuesday to top the second and final session of the William Inglis & Son autumn yearling sale in Melbourne, Australia.
A Distorted Humor colt sold for $40,000 (approximately $26,976 in U.S. funds) Monday to top the first session of William Inglis & Son's autumn yearling sale at the Oaklands Complex in Melbourne, Australia.
The Tattersalls autumn yearling sale finished with a flourish in England on Friday, establishing records for gross revenue, average price, and median price.
The Tattersalls Autumn yearling sale started in strong fashion Thursday in England, easily eclipsing last year's figures. The upswing included a record price for a yearling at the auction of 47,000 guineas ($76,845).
The autumn yearling sale at Oaklands Junction ended its two-day run on Monday in Australia. The 324 yearlings sold grossed $3,054,750 (approximately $1,649,565 in U.S. funds) and averaged $9,428 ($5,091).
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown