It was just over a year ago when Emile Ramsammy last rode Quick Blue on Canadian soil, a wire-to-wire win in the Bison City Stakes at Fort Erie. On Saturday, the pair picked up where they had left off, duplicating their front-running triumph of 12 months ago, this time galloping to glory in the $164,550 Royal North Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- 'Breaking' in a New Fan
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill