Colt is ninth grade I or group I winner for Central Kentucky sire Hard Spun.
Wandjina led throughout and hung on for a narrow win over late-running Alpine Eagle in the Australian Guineas (Aus-I) March 7 at Flemington.
Racing's list of one-hit wonders is long, but W. S. Cox Plate (Aus-I) upsetter Shamus Award emphatically removed himself from that roster when recording a second group I hit March 1 in the Australian Guineas (Aus-I).
Undefeated at country tracks in Australia, Ferlax capably handled a huge step up at Flemington March 2, with a gutsy win over highly-regarded filly You're So Good in the Australian Guineas (Aus-I).
Of the dozen aspirants for the Australian Derby (Aus-I) to prep in the Rosehill Guineas (Aus-I) on March 24, the pair least likely on breeding were the first two home.
Miss Finland advanced another step in her quest for greatness while defeating the males in the AUS$750,000 Australian Guineas (Aus-I) March 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer