Colt is ninth grade I or group I winner for Central Kentucky sire Hard Spun.
Wandjina led throughout and hung on for a narrow win over late-running Alpine Eagle in the Australian Guineas (Aus-I) March 7 at Flemington.
Racing's list of one-hit wonders is long, but W. S. Cox Plate (Aus-I) upsetter Shamus Award emphatically removed himself from that roster when recording a second group I hit March 1 in the Australian Guineas (Aus-I).
Undefeated at country tracks in Australia, Ferlax capably handled a huge step up at Flemington March 2, with a gutsy win over highly-regarded filly You're So Good in the Australian Guineas (Aus-I).
Of the dozen aspirants for the Australian Derby (Aus-I) to prep in the Rosehill Guineas (Aus-I) on March 24, the pair least likely on breeding were the first two home.
Miss Finland advanced another step in her quest for greatness while defeating the males in the AUS$750,000 Australian Guineas (Aus-I) March 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx