Northern Territory-based Larrem Lodge paid top price of Aus$28,000 for a colt by Desert King to top Wednesday's final session of the Adelaide Magic Millions Yearling Sale.
A new record price for a yearling sold in Melbourne was set March 4 when Darley Australia paid Aus$750,000 for a smashing bay colt by Exceed And Excel out of Lowland Stakes (Aus-III) winner Gentle Call. The sale eclipses the previous best of Aus$600,000 for the Inglis Premier sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish Jockey Suspended After Drug Positive
- Hoppertunity, Constitution Head Clark
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Millennium Releases Stallion Roster, Fees
- Voting Open for Secretariat Vox Populi Award
- Penn National Postpones Big Wednesday Card
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark