Australian Minister For Primary Industries Ian Macdonald confirmed Thursday there are 1,319 horses infected with equine Influenza on 146 properties in in New South Wales, plus another 3,376 suspected cases on 405 properties.
Vin Cox, who recently established his own bloodstock agency following a longtime association with William Inglis and Son Ltd, will represent Keeneland in Australasia.
Australian company EquineUnited will conduct the world's first online auction for unborn foals on August 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm