Australian Minister For Primary Industries Ian Macdonald confirmed Thursday there are 1,319 horses infected with equine Influenza on 146 properties in in New South Wales, plus another 3,376 suspected cases on 405 properties.
Vin Cox, who recently established his own bloodstock agency following a longtime association with William Inglis and Son Ltd, will represent Keeneland in Australasia.
Australian company EquineUnited will conduct the world's first online auction for unborn foals on August 1.
Most Popular Stories
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Decisive Moment Back in Presque Isle Mile
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- Travers Registers Best Ratings in 20 Years