Australian Minister For Primary Industries Ian Macdonald confirmed Thursday there are 1,319 horses infected with equine Influenza on 146 properties in in New South Wales, plus another 3,376 suspected cases on 405 properties.
Vin Cox, who recently established his own bloodstock agency following a longtime association with William Inglis and Son Ltd, will represent Keeneland in Australasia.
Australian company EquineUnited will conduct the world's first online auction for unborn foals on August 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions