Australian Minister For Primary Industries Ian Macdonald confirmed Thursday there are 1,319 horses infected with equine Influenza on 146 properties in in New South Wales, plus another 3,376 suspected cases on 405 properties.
Vin Cox, who recently established his own bloodstock agency following a longtime association with William Inglis and Son Ltd, will represent Keeneland in Australasia.
Australian company EquineUnited will conduct the world's first online auction for unborn foals on August 1.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- TCA Title Sponsor of Thoroughbred Makeover
- Wood, Breeder of Favorite Trick, Dies at 81
- Inside the July 11, 2015 Issue
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Breeders' Cup Selects Board of Directors
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: The July Sale Preview