Lord Andrew Lloyd-Webber's Dar Re Mi became the first European horse to qualify for the 2009 Breeders' Cup World Championships following her half-length victory in the Audi Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-I) June 27 at the Curragh.
Back on top of her game, favored Alexander Goldrun rallied from last to first down the center of the straight to capture the Audi Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-I) at The Curragh Saturday.
English invader Chorist held off favored Alexander Goldrun by a half-length for a front-running victory in Saturday's Audi Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-I) for fillies and mares at The Curragh.
Hanami provided a nice introduction at The Curragh for jockey Christophe Soumillon with a neck victory Saturday in the 1 1/4-mile Audi Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-II). Soumillon rides odds-on favorite Dalakhani for the Agha Khan in Sunday's Budweiser Irish Derby.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Help Wanted: Keeneland Hosting Job Fair
- Friday's Islamorada Could Impact Triple Crown
- Metaboss Working Toward Spiral Start
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- The Big Beast Looking at Stakes Return
- Major Stakes Winners Show Up for Hillsborough
- Weather Forces Racing, Event Cancellations
- Inner-Track Star Storied Lady Set for Cat Cay
- Three Derby Preps Highlight Huge Weekend