Viva Pataca became the highest money earner in the history of Hong Kong racing when he scored a stunning win in the Audemars Piguet QEII Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin April 25.
Viva Pataca showed his best to win the Audemars Piguet QEII Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin Sunday. His achievement can be measured by the fact that in second and third were the horses that won the world's richest turf races in Dubai last month: the mighty Hong Kong star Vengeance Of Rain and Japanese champion Admire Moon.
Kentucky-bred Bullish Luck stormed through late to snatch the $1,028,925 Hong Kong Gold Cup (HK-I) at 2,000 meters as trainer Tony Cruz and jockey Felix Coetzee continued their strong seasons Sunday at Sha Tin racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board