Sun Jewellery, Peniaphobia, Blazing Speed, Mr Stunning, and Fabulous One also picked up Hong Kong racing honors.
Blazing Speed swept around the early leaders in the stretch of the April 26 Audemars Piguet QE II Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin and found another gear in the final 100 meters to win by two lengths.
Military Attack burst out from behind the leaders at the top of the straight and went on to win the April 28 Audemars Piguet QE II Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin by a convincing 1 3/4 lengths.
Local rivalry and international challenge spice up the April 28 Audemars Piguet QE II Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin in Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million