Atlantic City Racecourse, which was granted one day of live racing by the state racing commission in late January, will run seven races all on the turf on Friday, May 10, with the day's purses totaling $110,000.
New Jersey's 2002 thoroughbred racing calendar remained in limbo Tuesday as the N. J. Racing Commission declined to approve a revised dates schedule submitted by the owner and operator of Monmouth Park and Meadowlands.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Lady Aurelia Overpowers Males in King's Stand