Atlantic City Racecourse, which was granted one day of live racing by the state racing commission in late January, will run seven races all on the turf on Friday, May 10, with the day's purses totaling $110,000.
New Jersey's 2002 thoroughbred racing calendar remained in limbo Tuesday as the N. J. Racing Commission declined to approve a revised dates schedule submitted by the owner and operator of Monmouth Park and Meadowlands.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Can't Hurt Shared Belief
- What's Going On Here: A Rich Trifecta
- Health Zone: Hoof Care - Hoof Anatomy
- Slideshow: Owner and Breeder Aaron Jones
- Plan in Works to Save Suffolk Downs Racing
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Long-Term Vision Possible After Equine Cataract Surgery
- Two-Time GI Winner Strategic Maneuver Dies
- Figures Decline at F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- Rosalind to Fasig-Tipton November Sale