In the wake of a positive West Nile Virus test to a Canadian standardbred horse, almost 50 Thoroughbred shuttle stallions were released from Australia's major quarantine station outside Sydney on the morning of Aug. 30.
The wait for more than 40 Thoroughbred shuttle stallions at Sydney's quarantine station will continue until samples from the standardbred Astreos are tested in his homeland Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Espinoza Tied in World's Best Jock Standings
- Horse Greeley Sold to Stand in Argentina
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified