In the wake of a positive West Nile Virus test to a Canadian standardbred horse, almost 50 Thoroughbred shuttle stallions were released from Australia's major quarantine station outside Sydney on the morning of Aug. 30.
The wait for more than 40 Thoroughbred shuttle stallions at Sydney's quarantine station will continue until samples from the standardbred Astreos are tested in his homeland Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due
- Grade I Winner Alterite to Arqana Sale
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict