As exchange wagering edges closer to its American debut, regulators will have to deal with many makeovers of existing laws. According to a panel appearing before legislators June 18, it will change everything.
Association of Racing Commissioners International president Ed Martin said April 23 a wagering system foul up April 22 poisoned wagering pools in five states affecting bettors across the country.
Relevant players speak out on California "quick-picks" wagering situation.
Frank Zanzuccki was elected chairman-elect of the Association of Racing Commissioners International at its convention Saturday in Seattle.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- RMTC Nears Recommendation on Calming Agent
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn