As exchange wagering edges closer to its American debut, regulators will have to deal with many makeovers of existing laws. According to a panel appearing before legislators June 18, it will change everything.
Association of Racing Commissioners International president Ed Martin said April 23 a wagering system foul up April 22 poisoned wagering pools in five states affecting bettors across the country.
Relevant players speak out on California "quick-picks" wagering situation.
Frank Zanzuccki was elected chairman-elect of the Association of Racing Commissioners International at its convention Saturday in Seattle.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops, Will Breeze June 1
- Posse to Shuttle to Uruguay
- Evangeline Downs Stakes Taken Off Turf
- Commentary: Permeating Speed is a Problem
- Winx Trounces Rivals in Queensland Oaks
- Bolo Thrives in Return to Turf at Santa Anita
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Texas Red Works Toward Possible Dwyer Start
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again