Scrambling, a 4-year-old daughter of Silver Deputy in foal to Mr. Greeley, was purchased by the Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds for $625,000 to top Friday's fifth session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale in Lexington, Ky. Keeneland reported double-digit increases in the key categories of gross, average, and median prices.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot