TheHorse.com will present "Equine Osteoarthritis," a free "Ask the Vet" live audio and Q&A event on Thursday, Oct. 18, at 8 p.m. EDT.
The health of the racehorse will be the featured topic in November as part of the American Association of Equine Practitioners' "Ask the Vet" online discussion on its horse health Web site. Each month an AAEP-member veterinarian answers questions submitted by horse owners pertaining to specific health issues. In November, questions will be answered by members of the AAEP Racing Committee.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks
- Bullheaded Boy First Winner for Bullsbay
- Hawthorne Drops Race Dates, Cuts Fall Stakes
- Makari Wins Smithwick for Voss Murray
- Dayatthespa, Big Blue Kitten on Whitney Card
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- First Winner for Sire Concord Point