TheHorse.com will present "Equine Osteoarthritis," a free "Ask the Vet" live audio and Q&A event on Thursday, Oct. 18, at 8 p.m. EDT.
The health of the racehorse will be the featured topic in November as part of the American Association of Equine Practitioners' "Ask the Vet" online discussion on its horse health Web site. Each month an AAEP-member veterinarian answers questions submitted by horse owners pertaining to specific health issues. In November, questions will be answered by members of the AAEP Racing Committee.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017