Trainer Tim Hills; New England-bred champion Ask Queenie and her owner/breeder Lloyd Lockhart; jockey Leroy Moyers; and publicity director Bob Varey are the newly-elected members of the New England Turf Writers Hall of Fame.
Massachusetts-based superstar mare Ask Queenie has been retired after an eight-year career. In recognition of her outstanding achievements, Suffolk Downs will salute A
Bodgiteer was the recipient of the 2006 James B. Moseley Horse of the Year award and was additionally named top older male by the New England Turf Writers Association at its 65th Annual Awards Dinner at the Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, Mass., July 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations