Trainer Tim Hills; New England-bred champion Ask Queenie and her owner/breeder Lloyd Lockhart; jockey Leroy Moyers; and publicity director Bob Varey are the newly-elected members of the New England Turf Writers Hall of Fame.
Massachusetts-based superstar mare Ask Queenie has been retired after an eight-year career. In recognition of her outstanding achievements, Suffolk Downs will salute A
Bodgiteer was the recipient of the 2006 James B. Moseley Horse of the Year award and was additionally named top older male by the New England Turf Writers Association at its 65th Annual Awards Dinner at the Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, Mass., July 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Ontario-Sired Bonuses to Continue for 2017-18