Trainer Tim Hills; New England-bred champion Ask Queenie and her owner/breeder Lloyd Lockhart; jockey Leroy Moyers; and publicity director Bob Varey are the newly-elected members of the New England Turf Writers Hall of Fame.
Massachusetts-based superstar mare Ask Queenie has been retired after an eight-year career. In recognition of her outstanding achievements, Suffolk Downs will salute A
Bodgiteer was the recipient of the 2006 James B. Moseley Horse of the Year award and was additionally named top older male by the New England Turf Writers Association at its 65th Annual Awards Dinner at the Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, Mass., July 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11