Conduit charged to the front with a furlong to go and led home an impressive one-two-three sweep for trainer Sir Michael Stoute in the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) at Ascot July 25.
Favored Sariska held off a stubborn Midday to capture the Investec Oaks by a head at Epsom June 5.
Cloudy's Knight won his second consecutive race at Woodbine, a nose victory over Ask in the $2-million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I) Oct. 21.
As Canada's richest horse race, it is only fitting that the $2 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-I) will include some of the most talented turf routers in the world. The 70th edition of the mile-and-a-half event will take place Oct. 21 on Woodbine's E.P. Taylor Turf Course and will be contested by a field of 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Canadian Horse Racing Plans Anniversary 250 Celebration
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal