Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) winner Weep No More delivers consistency in her workouts, which is just fine with trainer Rusty Arnold.
Ashbrook Farm's 30-1 longshot Weep No More spoiled the party April 9 in the $500,000 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland.
A field of 10 fillies and mares is set for the $100,000 Winning Colors Stakes (gr. III) May 25 at Churchill Downs.
Ashbrook Farm's Southern Honey, runner-up in the Thoroughbred Club of America (gr. II) at Keeneland, will be pre-entered Monday, Oct. 20, in the $1 million Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Sprint (gr. I) to be run at Santa Anita.
Last at the sixteenth pole, Reb unleashed a furious drive under jockey Julien Leparoux to nail No Inflation at the wire to win Arlington Park's $300,000 American Derby by a head in his stakes debut July 11.
Wicked Style may have been light on experience heading into the $198,500 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) but the 2-year-old showed plenty of grit, fighting back after being overtaken in the stretch to defeat Riley Tucker by a head at Arlington Park Sept. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby