Repole Stable's 3-year-old How Do I Win, pointing to the $200,000 Withers Stakes (gr. III) at Aqueduct Feb. 4, breezed a half-mile in :49 flat over Belmont Park's training track.
Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Carolyn's Cat spoiled an anticipated rematch between the fine sprinters Game Face and Any Limit in the $150,000 Vagrancy Handicap (gr. II) when she went all the way for a front-running score at Belmont Park May 24.
Favored Dream Play, left alone on the lead, exploded away from the field at the top of the lane under Eddie Castro to collect her first graded stakes win in the $147,000 Comely (gr. II) at sloppy Aqueduct April 11.
Everyone knows about the races he won and the records he broke. Steve Haskin discusses the private Invasor, the champion who could spot a mint at 100 yards.
Barry J. James' undefeated Divine Park simply ran away from his six 3-year-old rivals in the $150,000 Withers (gr. III) in his stakes debut Saturday at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015