Versatile gelding Wise Dan goes for his first grade I victory on grass as the 6-5 morning line favorite in the $1 million Ricoh Woodbine Mile (gr. IT) Sept. 16 in Toronto.
Big Band Sound, second in four consecutive Woodbine stakes races since this spring, looks to finally break through as the 3-1 morning line pick in the $200,000 Play the King Stakes (Can-IIT) Aug. 26.
Signature Red, whose only two victories since July 2010 have come in the Highlander Stakes (Can-IIIT), is back to defend his title for a second time in the $200,000 grass event at Woodbine June 23.
Outsider Something Extra sped to the front and was never headed as he recorded his initial stakes victory in the $149,821 Connaught Cup (Can-IIT) on the Woodbine turf May 27.
Grand Adventure, who captured the most lucrative win of his career in last year's King Edward Stakes (Can-IIT), is back to defend his title in the one-mile turf event worth $250,000 at Woodbine June 25.
Grand Adventure returns to his home track at Woodbine for trainer Mark Frostad to defend his title in the $150,000 Connaught Cup Stakes (Can-IIIT) on the turf May 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- Hashtag Bourbon Tough in Breeders' Futurity
- Atreides Gets Distance Test in Indiana Derby
- Better Lucky Seeks to Repeat in First Lady
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- Marchman Returns From Short Rest in Woodford
- TCA Draws Balanced Field of Distaff Sprinters
- Lenny's Place - Episode 2
- New Meet, New Racing Surface