Favored Redeemed overcame an outside post to lead every step of the way in the $200,000 Brooklyn Handicap (gr. II), romping to victory by 10 lengths at Belmont Park June 8.
Marathoner Birdrun is entered for a repeat chance in the Brooklyn Handicap (gr. II). Redeemed is the 5-2 morning-line choice for the June 5 feature, run at the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) distance: one lap around 'Big Sandy.'
Jay Em Ess Stable's Redeemed, winner of the Oct. 16 Oklahoma Derby, is the 7-5 morning-line favorite for the Nov. 19 Discovery Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct.
Nine three-year-olds battle at Parx Racing in the 1 1/8 mile Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II). Who will win it? How will the others finish? Predict the Order
Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Ruler On Ice was made the 5-2 morning-line favorite for the $1 million Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II), but by post time Sept. 24 most of the money could land on To Honor and Serve.
Arthur's Tale has been knocked off the Derby trail with a splint injury and will point for the Belmont Stakes.
Lots of movement, as we have a new No. 1 for the first time. Presented by Pauls Mill Read Blog
Less than a month away, the Kentucky Derby was turned upside down when favored Uncle Mo was defeated by Toby's Corner, who passed Arthur's Tale in the final strides to post a shocking upset in the Wood Memorial (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Page McKenney Does it Again at Laurel Park
- First Foal Arrives for Gainesway's Karakontie
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner