A styled class-action lawsuit leveling allegations of fraud and embezzlement against the president of the Louisiana Horsemen's Benevolent & Protective Association has been transferred to federal court, according to recently filed documents.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Protonico Surges in Smarty Jones for Pletcher
- Ring Weekend at Home on Turf in Saranac Win
- Cary Street Rides Rail to Greenwood Suprise
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5
- Breeder, Businessman Garvin Dies at Age 71
- Filly First Winner for Sire Elusive Warning
- After the Wire: Bernard Baruch & Woodward S.
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby