Racing in front of a home crowd that erupted when he entered the track at Sha Tin Racecourse Sunday, Hong Kong-based Silent Witness earned back-to-back wins in the HK$14 million (US$1,803,891) Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch