Thoroughbred Charities of America has been named the charitable beneficiary of An Evening of Equine Art to be held at the Rick Scalf Gallery in Lexington April 18.
Keeneland?s Entertainment Center was the epicenter of Thoroughbred activity on Nov. 30, for the 18th Annual Thoroughbred Charities of America (TCA) Stallion Season and Art Auction. The evening brought together many leaders of the industry as well as dozens of central Kentucky?s key farms.
The 28th HTA Art Auction, which features Standardbred, Thoroughbred, sporting, and other equine art, will be held Oct. 1 beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT at the Tattersalls sale arena in Lexington. Proceeds of the auction benefit the Harness Tracks of America College Scholarship Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely