Keeneland?s Entertainment Center was the epicenter of Thoroughbred activity on Nov. 30, for the 18th Annual Thoroughbred Charities of America (TCA) Stallion Season and Art Auction. The evening brought together many leaders of the industry as well as dozens of central Kentucky?s key farms.
The 28th HTA Art Auction, which features Standardbred, Thoroughbred, sporting, and other equine art, will be held Oct. 1 beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT at the Tattersalls sale arena in Lexington. Proceeds of the auction benefit the Harness Tracks of America College Scholarship Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Woobine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Bill Presented to Expand KTDF Availability
- American Gaming Association Adds Churchill
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Finger Lakes Launches ADW Site
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study