Thoroughbred Charities of America has been named the charitable beneficiary of An Evening of Equine Art to be held at the Rick Scalf Gallery in Lexington April 18.
Keeneland?s Entertainment Center was the epicenter of Thoroughbred activity on Nov. 30, for the 18th Annual Thoroughbred Charities of America (TCA) Stallion Season and Art Auction. The evening brought together many leaders of the industry as well as dozens of central Kentucky?s key farms.
The 28th HTA Art Auction, which features Standardbred, Thoroughbred, sporting, and other equine art, will be held Oct. 1 beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT at the Tattersalls sale arena in Lexington. Proceeds of the auction benefit the Harness Tracks of America College Scholarship Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining