Keeneland?s Entertainment Center was the epicenter of Thoroughbred activity on Nov. 30, for the 18th Annual Thoroughbred Charities of America (TCA) Stallion Season and Art Auction. The evening brought together many leaders of the industry as well as dozens of central Kentucky?s key farms.
The 28th HTA Art Auction, which features Standardbred, Thoroughbred, sporting, and other equine art, will be held Oct. 1 beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT at the Tattersalls sale arena in Lexington. Proceeds of the auction benefit the Harness Tracks of America College Scholarship Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress