Favored Obviously led all the way in winning the $150,000 Arroyo Seco Mile (gr. IIT) in a very fast time over the Santa Anita Park turf course Oct. 6 and seems likely for next month's Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT).
Join Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk to talk about this weekend's racing, including opening weekend at Keeneland, and its implications for the Breeders' Cup. Sponsored by HRTV.
Irish-bred Obviously, a nose better than Mr. Commons in the Del Mar Mile Handicap, is the likely favorite once again in the Arroyo Seco Mile (gr. IIT) as he goes for his third straight win on the turf Oct. 6 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Drefong Gallops Home to King's Bishop Score
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- Calvin Borel Returns to Riding at Ellis Park
- Flintshire Dominant Again in Sword Dancer
- A.P. Indian Gets Second Grade I in Forego
- Cavorting on Top in Personal Ensign
- Haveyougoneaway Surges to Ballerina Win