Favored Obviously led all the way in winning the $150,000 Arroyo Seco Mile (gr. IIT) in a very fast time over the Santa Anita Park turf course Oct. 6 and seems likely for next month's Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT).
Join Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk to talk about this weekend's racing, including opening weekend at Keeneland, and its implications for the Breeders' Cup. Sponsored by HRTV.
Irish-bred Obviously, a nose better than Mr. Commons in the Del Mar Mile Handicap, is the likely favorite once again in the Arroyo Seco Mile (gr. IIT) as he goes for his third straight win on the turf Oct. 6 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining