Favored Obviously led all the way in winning the $150,000 Arroyo Seco Mile (gr. IIT) in a very fast time over the Santa Anita Park turf course Oct. 6 and seems likely for next month's Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT).
Join Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk to talk about this weekend's racing, including opening weekend at Keeneland, and its implications for the Breeders' Cup. Sponsored by HRTV.
Irish-bred Obviously, a nose better than Mr. Commons in the Del Mar Mile Handicap, is the likely favorite once again in the Arroyo Seco Mile (gr. IIT) as he goes for his third straight win on the turf Oct. 6 at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lady Shipman Seeks Graded Win at Woodbine
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended